Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chaos.....udderly chaos

It has been quite chaotic over the last few lovely weeks. From our busy week with friends here for the poetry gathering and then busy building some working gear alongside my Buckaroo Man preparing for the winnemucca ranch hand. We just got back home from visiting our wonderful boys and meeting up with my in laws as well as an interview for a ranch job. What a neat place! So refreshing to see a place that holds dear to tradition. They still stack hay instead of baling it and feed with a team all winter!

As soon as we arrived home I had to do some rush grocery shopping as Buckaroo Man invited some working friends over for dinner! Its wonderful being married to a man that never slows down! I whipped up dinner last evening and even had enough leftovers to send home with one of the fellow buckaroos. Thankfully my mother was coming for a visit and got here early enough to clean up the house a little for me! Thank God for mothers!

I love chaos. It keeps us on our toes. Hopefully it will make me skinny again. I have heard it can do that. Its like the magic diet. Take 1 dose daily and you will lose 1 pound. Only problem is chaos makes me eat more. So maybe its more like 1 dose daily and you will gain 1 pound. Hopefully not. Well time to start some more chaos.....clean the house, move furniture, pull baseboards, and whatever else needs done to paint the walls! Oh and try to finish selling and delivering puppies through out it all......as well as sell 3 horses.....as well as find a safe horse for a dear older friend....as well as more chaos.

Oh how I love chaos, please stay busy life, but could you make me lose a pound instead of gain one?


Poor mamma dog, she is weaning and joining in on our chaos.

Well, back to the chaos! Until next time! Too-da-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment