Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I love the DMV

Its down right chilly! I am procrastinating this morning so that I can have just a few more minutes next to the cozy stove! Soon I will be busy in the kitchen and that should keep me plenty warm. My husband's cousin came and spent the weekend with us and boy did we have fun. We decided to make a bunch of meals for our freezer as well as for some dear friends who are fighting cancer. I would post the recipes but  I have to figure out how to override this blog thingy in order to do so!!

Yesterdays adventure included 3 visits to the DMV! Did you know that policies can change over night? Or that state to state could be soooo complicated!? My advice......avoid buying a car out of state if you can help it! What a blast to sit and observe people-I thought people watching at the airport was good but its got nothing on the DMV. If you are ever bored and want some free entertainment then head on down to the DMV.......its free of charge to enter and your welcome to stay as long as you like!!

It sounds like a pack of chimps have entered the house! The pups are a little over a week old and it wont be long before their eyes open, but boy can they make some noise!!! They sure hate when their mamma has been out in the below zero weather and she comes in and lays on them-you should hear them holler!! The little red dog has definitely been feeling better because she spent over an hour herding her chickens!

Time to get to doing something this morning. The Buckaroo Man and I have to get ready to go to a Gun Engravers Guild gathering this weekend and then off to MSHA training! Once we come back I will have to whip the house into shape, plan some meals, and get some more things built for the upcoming Cowboy Poetry Gathering. Our house will be full of friends and cowboy gear!

Until next time! Too-da-loo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment